DINNER WITH A HEART - PROFESSOR BRAWN CAFE
Professor Brawn Café may seem like an ordinary restaurant, but they support a good cause. Started by Roland Tay, the restaurant employs people with special needs, primarily autism.
The character Professor Brawn was created by Mr Tay’s son, who has autism. “Like many parents of autistic kids, I wondered what my kid would do when he grew up,” he said, explaining how the idea for the restaurant was born.
“My son’s drawing of Professor Brawn reminds me of my mission and what I’m doing. My dream is to provide opportunities for jobs, showcase special talents and raise awareness and contributions from supporters, who want to make a difference to the special needs community,” says Mr Tay.Come and join us for this meaningful 3-course dinner.
If you are unable to purchase tickets due to tickets sold out, kindly register your interest on "Waitlist". You don't have to pay anything! You will be informed of any increase in capacity or any drop-outs as soon as possible! For any inquiries, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 81252321.
All details will be sent to all participants, who have paid, via email 2 days before the event.
Kindly note that the timing for this event has changed from 7.00pm - 10.00pm due to the closing time of the restaurant. They do not wish their staff to work too late, especially due to their special needs. I seek your kind understanding.
Event’s closing date is 3 days prior to date of event. All registration and payment must be made by then.
1. After payment is made and you discovered that you cannot attend the event, you are to inform the organizer at least 3 days or more prior to event date. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
2. When payment is made and the event is cancelled by us, full refund will be given back.
3. There is a cooling-off period of 3 days from the date of payment. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
4. No Refund will be given:
o No-show for events.
o No refund will be given for any cancellation of registration in less than 3 days to the event date.
7:30 PM - 10:30 PM SGT
- 10 Circular Rd Singapore 049366
Male $48.00 Female $48.00 Waitlist
On sale until Jan 3, 2014, 6:30:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 10 Circular Rd Singapore 049366 Singapore